The Kiwi Nest will cradle your baby and make him feel safe and comfortable from birth till the age of three or older. They are the perfect companion everywhere you go allowing your baby to be included in every family activity and to feel happy even in unfamiliar places.
The baby nests are size adjustable, reversible, made with 100% certified organic cotton, filled with 100% New Zealand wool and come in a reusable cotton bag that you can use to transport your Nest when on the go.
When placed in a cot, the Kiwi Nest creates a cozy and secure environment for your baby. The Nest can also be used to transition your toddler into a bed. The familiarity of the Nest will help your little one to settle a lot faster.
They are fantastic for use around the house, in the garden, while visiting family and friends, camping, boating, day care, everywhere...
- Overall: 110cm x 70cm (+/- 2cm)
- Flat surface: 75cm x 35cm (+/- 2cm)
Wool carries many qualities that make it the perfect fibre for comfort:
- Flame retardant
- Thermal comfort
- Moisture absorbance for vapor
- Fluid repellence
- High volume per weight and high resilience to pressure
- Natural, renewable and biodegradable
What to remember about the Kiwi Nest:
- Always follow safe sleep guidelines (can be found at www.health.govt.nz)
- Always put baby on his back and never use pillow, blanket, loose clothing or soft toys.
- Always use it on a firm, flat and stable surface that doesn't pose risk of fall.
- Always place baby in with feet towards the adjustment strings.
- Always secure adjustment strings under the material pleat (If using with strings pulled).
- Always check the product for damage before use. Never use a damaged Kiwi Nest.
- Never place if against vertical surfaces.
- Never leave your baby unattended.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Atelier Da Lele Limited accepts no responsibility for misuse of this product.